Howard University now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (CeDiploma/CeCertificate).
A CeDiploma or CeCertificate is an official, verifiable and secure electronic PDF version of a graduate’s academic accomplishment. The CeCredentials are available to students graduating in Spring 2019 or later.
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume. *CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com
© 2018 ✦ CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks ✦ CeCredential™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks
Validation Services is patent pending