There will be a scheduled maintenance period for CeCredential Trust and Paradigm services on 10/31/2020 from 8:00AM Eastern Standard Time (EST). During this 8 hour maintenance window, all CeCredential Trust, CeDiploma Trust and Paradigm Web Services and websites (including the CeDiploma Validation Services) may experience outages as they update their systems.
Howard University now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (CeDiploma/CeCertificate).
A CeDiploma or CeCertificate is an official, verifiable and secure electronic PDF version of a graduate’s academic accomplishment. The CeCredentials are available to students graduating in Spring 2019 or later.
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume. *CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com
© 2018 ✦ CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks ✦ CeCredential™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks
Validation Services is patent pending