Graduate School Virtual Open House
Start: February 23, 2016 | 9:30pm
End: March 04, 2016 | 5:30pm
Howard University Graduate School (HUGS) Virtual Open House (VOH)
View PDF: Graduate School Virtual Open House
Join us at the VOH to learn more about the Graduate School and get answers to your questions from faculty.
Invest the next five (5) minutes of your day to start the planning for your graduate education. Nineteen (19) departments will be featured over various days during February 23 & 25 and March 1, 3, & 4.
Register for one or more of the 30-minute webinars!
Simply register at http://goo.gl/forms/13jPQabZX9
Can’t make the webinar?
Simply, follow these simple steps:
- Register at http://goo.gl/forms/13jPQabZX9
- Post your question in the registration form; and
- View the archived webinar!
Graduate School Departments
Education Counseling Psychology* - Educational Psychology - School Psychology
Engineering Chemical Engineering* - Civil Engineering* - Electrical Engineering* - Mechanical Engineering
Natural/Biological Sciences Anatomy* - Atmospheric Sciences - Biochemistry & Molecular Biology* - Biology* - Genetics* - Microbiology - Nutritional Sciences - Pharmaceutical Science* - Pharmacology - Physiology*
Physical Sciences Chemistry - Mathematics* - Physics & Astronomy - Systems and Computer Science*
Social Sciences African Studies* - Communication Sciences and Disorders* - Communication, Culture & Media Studies* - Economics - History* - Political Science* - Psychology - Social Work* - Sociology & Anthropology*
* Webinars are scheduled / Register and request material from departments
The following Professional Graduate Programs are not housed under the Graduate School. Additional information may be requested directly from these schools and colleges.
- College of Medicine-MD: (202) 865-6100
- School of Dentistry-DDS: (202) 865-6100
- School of Divinity-DM: (202) 806-0500
- School of Social Work-MSW: (202) 809-6450
- School of Business-MBA: (202) 806-1500
- Division of Fine Arts in the College of Arts and Sciences-MFA: (202) 806-7047
- School of Communication-MFA: (202) 806-7047
- School of Law-JD: (202) 806-8000
- College of Pharmacy-PharmD: (202) 806-6530
- College of Allied Health Sciences and Nursing: (202) 806-4859
- School of Education-ED: (202) 806-7340