Entrance Counseling

If you are a first-time Stafford (William D. Ford Federal Direct) Loan borrower at Howard University, you are required to complete entrance counseling prior to your loan being disbursed. To complete your entrance counseling, click the below link. Be sure not to complete your entrance counseling until you have submitted your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Doing so may delay the processing of your loan.

Exit Counseling

You need to complete exit counseling once you:

  • Withdraw from school
  • Drop below half-time status during a long semester
  • Graduate

To complete your exit counseling, click the below link.